Having cerebral palsy for 10 years, what medicine should I take to relieve spasticity?

Dear doctor. My child has spastic cerebral palsy since he was a baby for 10 years now. Now I have constant contractions. I want to ask the doctor to advise me what medicine should I give my son to improve his current spasticity. Thank you very much doctor!
Thai Van (1988)
Hello! In the case of your nephew, you should not buy medicine and then treat him without a thorough examination. It is best for the family to take the child to the hospital for a check-up. After the examination, depending on the child's condition, use the appropriate medicine, and be able to be fully guided in treatment. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Thank you for your question to Vinmec Health System. Best regards!
Doctor Tran Quoc Vinh - Department of Resuscitation - Emergency - Vinmec Nha Trang International General Hospital.

More consultation
Can cerebral palsy be treated with stem cell transplantation? A 1-year-old child often has febrile convulsions, can't walk, has cerebral palsy? Does taking chickenpox medicine during pregnancy affect the fetus? Articles on the same topic
What to know about cerebral palsy Stem cell transplantation to treat cerebral palsy What is cerebral palsy? The main cause of cerebral palsy and its classification

1 lượt đọc

Dịch vụ từ Vinmec

Bài viết liên quan