Name: Pharmacy Department - Vinmec Times City InternationalHospital
Date of establishment: 07/01/2011
Scope of operation: Clinical and subclinical blocks throughout the hospital
Professional achievements in 2018:
Implement clinical pharmacy according to the Australian standard model.
Specialized drug consultation service at the pharmacy.
Preparation of cytotoxic drugs for Oncology Department, preparation of sterile solutions for intravenous nutrition, preparation. Medicines in convenient form for children according to the doctor's prescription.
Organize the 1st Vinmec Clinical Pharmacology conference in 2018, which is planned to be held annually.
Participating in reports at Clinical Pharmacy Conferences, Pharmaceutical Scientific Conferences at home and abroad.
Location of the department at the hospital:
Dispensing Pharmacy Warehouse: Basement B1
Pharmacy: 1st floor and 3rd floor
Faculty of Pharmacy Administration: 1st floor.
Pharmacies at Royal city, Gardenia, Metropolis clinics
- Copyrighted drug information lookup software Update
- HP-Elite tablet for mobile inpatient medical assessment on hospital campus
Warehouse - Pharmacy:
- Modern Flowsell shelving system, supporting standard arrangement and preservation of medicines.
- Cold storage to improve the ability to store drugs and vaccines for cold storage
- Automatic temperature monitoring system
- Pneumatic system supports rapid drug delivery
- Iso lator cabinet for preparing cytotoxic drugs
- Hood cabinet for preparing toxic chemicals
- PCR sterilization cabinet for preparing sterile preparations.
- Forced convection oven for drying and sterilizing preparation tools
- Pass Box system to move ingredients in and out of clean areas
- The HEPA air filter system ensures a clean and sterile environment in preparation
- Clinical pharmacy work:
- Evaluation of inpatient drug orders Information
- Evaluation of drugs in the hospital
- Communicate with doctors, join the multidisciplinary care team
- Interview history of hospital use
- Discharge consultation
- Program on management and use of antibiotics
- Monitor drug levels in the blood
- Management of drug use in patients before surgery
- The focal point for management and distribution of warning cards for adverse drug effects (ADRs)
- Coordinate monitoring of medication error management (ME)
- Supply of drugs and chemicals for treatment
- Planning and supplying drugs and chemicals in sufficient quantity and quality to meet the requirements of diagnosis, treatment and other medical treatment requirements.
- Time of dispensing drugs - chemicals inpatient: 24/7
- Parenteral nutrition solution for infants and children
- Cytotoxic solution for cancer patients.
- Prepare according to the doctor's prescription (syrup).
- Some other chemicals.
- Selling and consulting outpatient drugs.
- Provide instructions to monitor the effectiveness, side effects of drugs, provide medication administration and reasonable daily time to take medicine for patients.
- Drug sales hours: 24/7
- Supervise pharmacy work at the hospital to ensure compliance with management regulations of the State and JCI.
- Pharmaceutical management coordination.
- The focal point to manage the list of insurance drugs at the hospital.
- Scientific research and training: is the practice base of universities, colleges and high schools in pharmacy.
- Responsible for training the Regulations/Work Instructions/Practice of pharmacy expertise for doctors/nursing.
- Attend consultations when required
- The focal point for organizing and implementing activities of the Drug and Treatment Council.
Chọn bác sĩ và giờ bạn muốn đặt khám từ lịch dưới đây. Để được tư vấn chọn bác sĩ, bạn có thể chat với chúng tôi trên trang web này hoặc gọi điện cho chúng tôi theo số trong Hotlines.