Women who are allergic to cosmetics, how to treat acne?

Hello doctor,
I have a cosmetic allergy, acne, thick red rash on my face. So the doctor let me ask women who are allergic to cosmetics, how to treat acne? I thank you doctor.
Vu Thi Quynh Nhu (2001)
Answered by Specialist Doctor I Nguyen Thi Thu - Department of Medical Examination, Vinmec Times City International General Hospital.
With the question "Women allergic to cosmetics, how to treat acne? ", the doctor would like to answer as follows:
If you are allergic to cosmetics, you must first stop using that cosmetic, then visit a dermatologist to see what stage of the disease the lesion is in for acute or chronic treatment. and depending on the severity or mildness, the local response of the treating drug will determine the duration of treatment of the disease.
If you still have questions about female allergies to cosmetics, acne, you can go to the hospital of Vinmec Health System for further examination and advice. Thank you for trusting and sending questions to Vinmec. Wishing you lots of health.
Best regards!

Để được tư vấn trực tiếp, Quý Khách vui lòng bấm số HOTLINE hoặc đăng ký lịch trực tuyến TẠI ĐÂY. Tải ứng dụng độc quyền MyVinmec để đặt lịch nhanh hơn, theo dõi lịch tiện lợi hơn!

5 lượt đọc

Dịch vụ từ Vinmec

Bài viết liên quan