Where can I buy medicine for hepatitis B?

Hello doctor, I went to Vinmec for a routine check-up the other day and got a result that I was infected with hepatitis B virus, can I take that result and take medicine? And can I get the medicine at my hospital or anywhere? Can you help me with a doctor's advice?
Dang Thoai My (HCMC)
Hello, thank you for sending your question about Vinmec Health System, in your case you need to see more Hepatobiliary specialist at any hospital. The specialist will examine you carefully and advise on the use of medicine for you, wish you good health!
Doctor Department of Gastroenterology - Endoscopy - Department of Examination & Internal Medicine - Vinmec Central Park International Hospital

30 lượt đọc

Dịch vụ từ Vinmec

Bài viết liên quan